Skip to content
- Sociologists for Women in Society Social Action Initiative Award ($500), 2020.
- Joseph Armand Bombardier CGS Doctoral Scholarship ($105,000), 2019-2022.
- Queen Elizabeth II Graduate (Doctoral) Scholarship ($5,000), 2019-2020.
- University of Calgary Doctoral Scholarship ($15,000), 2019-2020.
- Queen Elizabeth II (Master’s) Scholarship ($10,700), 2015-2016.
- CGS-M, Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council ($17,500), 2016-2017.
- University of Calgary, President’s Award Nomination, 2015.
- Admitted to The Order of St. John of Jerusalem (Canadian National Honour and Chivalric Order), 2014.
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal, 2012.
- St. John Ambulance Priory Vote of Thanks, 2012 & 2014.